College of administrative and economics provides an encouraging environment to collective work and learning and scientific research in the field of administrative, accounting, financial, and economic guided by the directions of university reform and is committed to achieving the following:
- Preparation qualified graduates to a effective leadership and equipped them with the knowledge, skills and values that enable them to carry out their professional lives.
- Upholding the values and ethical standards, educational and university traditions.
- Adopting the continuous improvement of all the activities of the college.
- Enabling the college’s faculty and encourage them to supplement the scientific research with best intellectual contributions that provide innovative solutions to administrative and economic problems facing society.
5. Activate the college’s role in serving the society and contribute to the achievement